The new ELM327 v2.3 is almost ready. There are no major changes, but we do offer some new features that our users have requested. Some of the changes include:
- improvements for better speed and error detection
- a new AT FT command for filtering all received data by transmitter address
- a new Is Active command to allow querying whether an attempt to connect was successful
- new Flow Control modes to enable sends after every received message (not just after First Frames)
- a new Programmable Parameter for adjusting the minimum KWP/ISO time before a sync byte is accepted
We expect to have the new IC ready for your testing in the next few weeks.