We’ve been a little slow getting the ‘L’ version of our latest ELM329 CAN Interpreter out, but it will be coming soon. As with the ELM329 v2.2, the new ELM329L will:
- handle response pending (7F xx 78) replies
- have a modified AT CS command that displays the CAN frequency
- allow the response timeout range to be expanded 5x
- have the ability to define a CAN Extended Receive address
- have new W0 and W1 commands for more control of periodic (wakeup) messages
- have an AT FB command to allow filler byte redefinition on the fly
The new integrated circuit should be fully tested and ready in the next few weeks.