The following are the unit prices, as you vary the quantity purchased:
All prices are in Canadian dollars. We use the total number purchased (ELM415P + ELM415SM) for the calculation.
The ELM415 is an 8 pin device that simplifies the connections between a pushbutton type human interface and many counter-based circuits. Counter circuits are often employed for such things as temperature control, audio volume control, level settings etc., but some require a direction and a step input, which are not intuitive for human operators.
With the ELM415, all you need do is provide two pushbuttons – one to increase the count, and one to decrease it. The IC will provide the pushbutton debouncing, direction translation, and the count (step) output generation, all with little more than having power provided to it. Additionally, special functions such as multiple switch press detection, autorepeat, providing a minimum setup time, and output level inversion are all provided too.
- Digital audio potentiometer controls
- Variable voltage or temperature circuits
- Motor positioning controls
- Single-stepping control circuits
- Reset circuits
- Low power CMOS design
- Wide supply range – 3.0 to 5.5 volts
- Fully debounced switch inputs
- Internal pullup resistors provided
- Protection from simultaneous key presses
- High current drive outputs
- User selectable automatic repeat function
- Selectable Count output polarity
( PDIP or SOIC, top view )