The following are the unit prices, as you vary the quantity purchased:
All prices are in Canadian dollars. We use the total number purchased (ELM446P + ELM446SM) for the calculation.
The ELM446 is an 8 pin digital divider integrated circuit, that provides both 50Hz and 1Hz outputs from a common 3.58MHz NTSC colourburst crystal.
Externally, the designer need only provide the crystal and two appropriate loading capacitors, as well as a suitably bypassed power supply. Internal oscillator circuits then use this reference frequency to precisely derive a stable 50Hz signal. For convenience, a complementary 50Hz signal is also provided. This signal is then further divided to provide a 1Hz signal output.
A reset input is provided to restart the internal counters, if desired. An active low signal on this pin will also force all of the outputs to an open or tristate condition.
- Stable 50Hz reference
- Master oscillator for clock / timekeeping functions
- Decimal based time reference for easier period calculations
- Low power CMOS design
- Wide supply range – 3.0 to 5.5 volt operation
- 3.58MHz crystal controlled operation
- Generates both 50Hz and 1Hz references
- Low parts count
- Complementary 50Hz outputs
- High current drive outputs – up to 25 mA
( PDIP or SOIC, top view )