19200 bps miniLIN Monitor – firmware version 2.0
The following are the unit prices, as you vary the quantity purchased:
All prices are in Canadian dollars. We use the total number purchased (ELM633P + ELM633SM) for the calculation.
LIN or ‘Local Interconnect Network’ is a low cost and relatively simple networking system that is used predominantly in the automotive world. Recently, it has been gaining in popularity with proposals to use it in major appliances as well. For more information, visit the LIN web site (http://www.lin-subbus.de/).
The ELM633 is a monitoring device designed for troubleshooting LIN bus systems. It is capable of continually monitoring a LIN network, translating the LIN messages to standard ASCII characters, and re- transmitting them to an RS232 system (personal computer or PDA) for display and possibly for analysis. The synchronizing, data formatting, and checksum calculations are all done for you by the ELM633.
The LIN specification has recently been updated to revision 2.0, incorporating several improvements. The ELM633 has been updated to be compatible with this new specification, as well as the previous ones.
- LIN logic probes
- Diagnostic PC interfaces
- Instruction triggered (breakpoint) devices
- Educational or training devicesELM633 19200bps miniLIN MonitorFeatures
- Low power CMOS design
- Crystal controlled for accuracy
- Standard ASCII character output
- Special power-on monitor mode
- Permanently set to a 19200bps LIN rate
- High speed (57600 baud) RS232 interface
- Works with LIN1.x and LIN2.0
( PDIP or SOIC, top view )