As promised, we have updated the ELM327 integrated circuit. The latest firmware (v2.2) offers the following changes:
- AT CS command now shows CAN frequency
- Added 12500 and 15625 bps ISO/KWP baud rates
- New AT CER hh command allows defining the CEA Rx address
- New IFR modes 4,5,6 control J1850 IFR sending while monitoring
- Added PP 1F to allow KWP length to include the checksum byte
- Default value of PP19 increased from 31 to 4F
There are no physical changes with the new ELM327 v2.2 – it remains pin compatible with the previous version.