We have updated the ELM327L integrated circuit to v2.2, matching the features of the recently updated ELM327. Here’s what we changed:
- AT CS command now shows CAN frequency
- Added 12500 and 15625 bps baud rate options for ISO 9141 and ISO 14230
- New AT CER hh command allows defining the CEA Rx address
- New IFR modes 4,5,6 control J1850 IFR sending while monitoring
- Added PP 1F to allow KWP length to include the checksum byte
- Default value of PP19 increased from 31 to 4F
There are no physical changes with the new ELM327L v2.2 – it remains pin compatible with the previous version. For more information, and to purchase the IC, go to the ELM327L web page.