As promised, the ELM329L has now been updated to version 2.2. The new integrated circuit now:
- handles response pending (7F xx 78) replies
- shows CAN frequency in response to AT CS requests
- allows the response timeout range to be expanded 5x
- is able to define a CAN Extended Receive address
- has new W0 and W1 commands for more control of periodic (wakeup) messages
- has an AT FB command to allow filler byte redefinition on the fly
In addition, there have been several other adjustments to improve the experience. Please note that we have also changed the function of pin 11 to no longer perform a dual function, and we have removed the AT WM command.