The ELM410 provides all of the necessary circuitry to connect as many as three independent mechanical contacts to an electronic circuit.
All mechanical contacts, whether from switches, relays, etc. will have inherent ‘bounce’ when they make or break a connection. Depending on the type of switch, this fluctuation can be quite pronounced, often being interpreted as multiple inputs by high speed digital circuits.
This circuit provides all of the logic required to remove the bounce from most mechanical sources, without the use of additional components. As well, internal pull-up resistors have been provided so that the switch inputs can be directly connected to the 8 pin package.
The ELM410 provides three separate inverters which follow the input directly. No latching or ‘memory action’ is provided, as it is in the case of the ELM411.
- Pushbutton interface for logic circuits
- Limit switch monitoring
- Time delay generation
- Low power CMOS design – typically 1mA at 5V
- Wide supply range – 3.0 to 5.5 volt operation
- Simultaneous monitoring of three circuits
- Full 25msec debounce period on contact closure and opening, without external components
- Internal pullup resistors for contact monitoring
- High current drive outputs – up to 25 mA
- Can be cascaded to provide sequential outputs
( PDIP or SOIC, top view )
The following are the unit prices, as you vary the quantity purchased:
All prices are in Canadian dollars. We use the total number purchased (ELM410P + ELM410SM) for the calculation.
Select the desired integrated circuit package type, then the quantity desired, before adding it to your shopping cart. Quantity discounts will be applied as appropriate.