The ELM365 provides all of the logic necessary for a complete security system in an 8 pin package.
The circuit is capable of monitoring two normally closed input loops and one normally open panic circuit, provides a constant level and a pulsing alarm output, and the logic to drive a status LED.
Internal timers are provided for alarm blocking during zone entry and exit as well as circuit resetting, should alarms go unacknowledged. Debouncing of all of the inputs is also provided internally, to allow for the direct interfacing to mechanical switches.
Due to the digital techniques employed, no external support components are required for any of the timing functions, resulting in considerable cost savings over other designs.
- Home or cottage security systems
- Auto or RV security systems
- Individual zone monitoring in a multizone system
- High or low limit warning alarms
- Low power CMOS design – typically 1mA at 5V
- Wide supply range – 3.0 to 5.5 volt operation
- Simultaneous monitoring of three circuits
- 45 second delay for entry and exit
- Automatic reset of alarm outputs after 5 minutes
- Status LED output driver
- High current drive outputs – up to 25 mA
- Panic input for instant triggering of the alarm
( PDIP or SOIC, top view )
The following are the unit prices, as you vary the quantity purchased:
All prices are in Canadian dollars. We use the total number purchased (ELM365P + ELM365SM) for the calculation.
Select the desired integrated circuit package type, then the quantity desired, before adding it to your shopping cart. Quantity discounts will be applied as appropriate.
We currently offer no related products.