The newest ELM327L integrated circuit is now available. It provides all of the functions of the current ELM327 but operates over a much wider supply voltage range.
Some of the new features of the new ELM327L are:
- A new AT FT command that provides more receive filtering
- Three CAN Flow Control modes for experimenters
- The Response Pending now works with CAN Extended Addressing
- New AT IA, and C0/C1 commands
- Better noise tolerance on RS232 receive
For more information, see the ELM327L web page.